Imagine having the ability to stroll along a refreshing canal that is just minutes from your front door, or enjoying the beauty of a small park and green space right across the street from your front porch.
These are among the numerous benefits you will enjoy as a resident of The Canals at Grand Park, an upscale 152-acre urban-style village community that is interspersed with waterways and landscaped parks.
I am pleased to apprise you of this attractive residential and mixed-use community, which is located near the intersection of Legacy Drive and Cotton Gin Road just west of the Dallas North Tollway.
The Canals at Grand Park caters to a variety of buyers who are at various junctures of their lives by offering a multitude of lifestyles. Residents may choose from Senior Living, Urban Living, Townhomes, Villa Homes, Manor Homes and Estate Homes that are highlighted by a wide variety of architectural styles.
The vision of the community’s planners is to harmoniously balance the urban living environment with traditional walk-up front doors and porches, apartments, townhomes and senior townhomes. And, every resident is only a short walk from enjoying contemporary, popular neighborhood amenities.
The Canals at Grand Park community caters to residents who are building a family or a career, or who want to enjoy an active, rewarding retirement.
Retired individuals or couples may wish to pursue their lifestyle in proximity to other family members who are living at The Canals by residing at Watermere at Frisco, a luxurious continuing care senior community. Watermere is designed to fulfill retirees who wish to pursue an enjoyable lifestyle in a dignified manner and on their own rewarding terms by providing different levels of care as needed – including Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care. There will also be a Senior Health and Rehabilitation Services facility nearby.
For those residents who are climbing the corporate ladder but have not yet started a family, Townhome Living provides a “lock-and-go” lifestyle enabling you to pursue your dreams will living in a beautiful setting. Townhomes feature stylish, spacious interiors, garages and even intimate courtyards. Floor plans offer between 1,700-2,500 square feet and include an exceptional view of the canal or a lush, green park.
Villa Living, which caters to empty nesters whose children have “flown the coop”, offers residents their own space in which to enjoy life. Floor plans provide between 2,300 and 3,800 square feet in addition to a beautiful private courtyard.
Manor Homes offer between 2,500 and 4,800 square feet with authentic architectural elements, inviting front porches and plenty of room that will fulfill your family members as they grow and thrive. Spacious backyards offer room for the addition of that outdoor kitchen and fire pit you’ve always wanted.
Estate Homes fulfill your dreams by providing between 4,000 and 5,500 square feet – plenty of room for your family to enjoy daily living and the special occasions you’ll share. Special features include an expansive front porch, a great yard for playing games, and ample outdoor living space.
The community’s builders include Holden Homes, Southgate Homes, CB Jeni Lifestyle Homes, Darling Homes, Cambridge Homes, and Drees Custom Homes,. Each builder offers their own unique architectural style, including:
- Victorian Revival found in the Texas Hill Country featuring steeply-pitched roofs, elegant gables and wrap around porches graced with ornamental railings
- European Romantic adds a bit of Tudor styling from the 16th and 17th century with steeply-pitched gables, arched doorways, intricate patterns of brick and stone and multi-paned windows.
- French Eclectic includes extended symmetrical and asymmetrical forms, steeply sloped hipped roofs, flared eaves, and multi-paned windows.
- Classic Revival featuring elegant columns, pediments, symmetry, proportion and competitions inspired by Georgian Federal.
- Craftsman born during the Arts and Crafts movement in the early 20th Century feature clean lines, natural materials, balanced competition and front porches.
- Prairie Style celebrating the designs of Frank Lloyd Wright featuring horizontal lines, low-pitched roofs, wide overhanging eaves and open, airy floor plans.
- Texana Farmhouse featuring steeply pitched gables, Texas limestone, and clean lines.
- Mediterranean featuring open layouts with red tile roofs, courtyards, archways, columns and soaring great rooms.
- Gulf Coastal that includes design touches of Spanish, French, Dutch and the Caribbean Islands and featuring gables, shutters, specious open floor plans and porches.
- Modern that borrows elements of Modernist 1900’s architecture and featuring clean lines, open concepts and simple designs.
- ECODWELL featuring expansive views, environmentally responsive building materials, open floor plans and more sustainable and green features.
The Canals at Grand Park will also boast businesses, shops and restaurants situated around water canals and within a short walk of all residents. Its location neat the Tollway provides quick access to virtually any business or leisure attraction in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. In addition, students will attend one of the highly-acclaimed Frisch Independent School District elementary, middle or high schools.
As a Top Frisco Realtor, The Canals at Grand Park strikes me as a very unique community. If you are interested in obtaining information about The Canals, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (214) 597-2985. For home information in Frisco, Texas visit www.judiwright.com.